The privacy of our customers is very important to us, thus we are committed to safeguarding it. The following policy demonstrates what we will do with your personal information.
We may amend the policy occasionally by updating this page. Therefore, we advise you check this page from time to time to ensure you are aware any amendments.
WHAT DATA WE COLLECT
The following types of personal data may be collected, stored, and used:
- information that you enter while using the services on our website;
- Your name, birth date, mobile number, gender, email, address (billing and shipping)
- Payment information
- Information which products you ordered from our website
- Data about your electronic devices including your IP address, browser version and type, location as well as operating system;
- information, such as your email address, Instagram user name, place of residence that you enter when you subscribe to our website, newsletters or participate in giveaways;
- data about the visits to and usage of our website including the referral source, length of visit, page views, and website navigation paths;
- information that you enter while using the services on our website;
- information that is generated during our website usage, including when, how often, and under what circumstances you use it;
- information contained in any communications that you send to us by email or through our website, including its communication content and metadata;
- any other personal information that you send to us.
Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person’s consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
USAGE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal data transferred to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information for the following:
- administering our website and business;
- personalizing our website for you;
- enabling your use of the services available on our website;
- sending you non-marketing commercial communications;
- sending you our email newsletter, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require the newsletter);
- sending you marketing communications relating to our business by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);
- dealing with inquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website;
- keeping our website secure and prevent fraud;
- verifying compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website (including monitoring private messages sent through our website private messaging service); and
- other uses.
If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us. Your privacy settings can be used to limit the publication of your information on our website and can be adjusted using privacy controls on the website. We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to anythird party for their or any other third party’s direct marketing.
DISCLOSING PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents or subcontractors as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out inthis policy.We may disclose your personal information to any member of our company as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy. We may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
Personal information that you publish on our website or submit for publication on our website may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
RETAINING PERSONAL INFROMATION
This section sets out our data retention policies and procedure, which are designed to help ensure that we comply with our legal obligations regarding the retention and deletion of personal information.
Personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide in a database. You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
The buyer’s personal data will not be shared with any third party, except for order fulfilment or for repairs. We are allowed to use data provided by the buyer for advertising purposes to the buyer.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you; provision of such information will be subject to the following:
the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity for this purpose, we will usually accept a photocopy of your passport certified by a notary plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address. We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law. You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites. We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
UPDATING YOUR DATA
We allow you to change or modify data you have previously provided if it is incorrect or out of date. This may be done via the account dashboard section on our website or by sending the request to firstname.lastname@example.org
You may opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us by the following means: a) follow the instructions included in each communication or newsletter, (b) use the unsubscribe function, or (c) mail the request to us at email@example.com. Please remember that if you change your preference it may take a short time for those preferences to become effective.
- The names of the cookies that we use on our website, and the purposes for which they are used, are set out below:
- Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies—for example:
- in Internet Explorer (version 10) you can block cookies using the cookie handling override settings available by clicking “Tools,” “Internet Options,” “Privacy,” and then “Advanced”;
- in Firefox (version 24) you can block all cookies by clicking “Tools,” “Options,” “Privacy,” selecting “Use custom settings for history” from the drop-down menu, and unticking “Accept cookies from sites”; and
- in Chrome (version 29), you can block all cookies by accessing the “Customize and control” menu, and clicking “Settings,” “Show advanced settings,” and “Content settings,” and then selecting “Block sites from setting any data” under the “Cookies” heading.
- You can delete cookies already stored on your computer—for example:
- in Internet Explorer (version 10), you must manually delete cookie files;
- in Firefox (version 24), you can delete cookies by clicking “Tools,” “Options,” and “Privacy”, then selecting “Use custom settings for history”, clicking “Show Cookies,” and then clicking “Remove All Cookies”; and
- in Chrome (version 29), you can delete all cookies by accessing the “Customize and control” menu, and clicking “Settings,” “Show advanced settings,” and “Clear browsing data,” and then selecting “Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data” before clicking “Clear browsing data.”
HOW TO CONTACT US